Tip of the Week: 11 Google Chrome Shortcuts Worth Knowing
When working in your browser, we know how efficiency is extremely important. Like many other pieces of software the developers at Google have baked some keyboard shortcuts to make getting around their browser easier for the average user. Let’s take a look at some of the most useful shortcuts.
A Useful Guide to Google Chrome Keyboard Shortcuts
Let’s look at a quick list of some of the best and most useful keyboard shortcuts found in Google Chrome.
- Ctrl + Shift + B: Show or hide the bookmark bar
- Ctrl + Shift + O: Open your bookmarks manager:
- Ctrl + Shift + T: Reopen a closed tab:
- Ctrl + Shift + W: Reopen a closed window
- Ctrl + Click: Open a link in a new tab
- Ctrl + D: Bookmark your current tab
- Ctrl + J: Open the downloads manager
- Ctrl + T: Open a new tab
- Ctrl + H: Open your History
- Ctrl + Shift + Del: Delete your History
- Ctrl + Shift + N: Open Incognito Mode
Obviously, all of the common shortcuts that you are used to using in Windows or macOS still apply. For a complete list of all available shortcuts that work inside Google Chrome, click here.
At Techworks Consulting, Inc., we do our best to assist Long Island companies to use their technology more effectively. For more great tips and tricks, return to our blog regularly.